Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Highly Pressured Lean Person (HPLC)

HPLC Ps Waters SG Engineers : Hi Guys remember my commission!

Postgrad. Sounds like something I really wanted to be for a long time. Oh wait I'm one. Time really flies in the truest sense of the word. A few weeks ago I was still in my comfort zone with a stable-stagnant-smeagol pay, friends, family and my cherished game. Boom! I'm now in a mad rush to finish my enrolment and playing catch up to my missed lectures. Thanks to some Hippocratically-related bungling, stiff-necked bureaucracy (Yep I started the process 40,00years back) and nationalistic obligations (Cheers Mr Brown, you're my hero! Rock on!) I had arrived a day late into the semester. Reckon we should have some Red Tape Hate Day event of epic proportions, which would be infinitely better than the hypocritical tree hugging Earth Day.

Anyway, I had intended for this change. As an Aries, its probably in my blood to do so. Astrology so unscientific and superstitious!!!! Curious that a guy versed in scientific methods would deign to consider such an occult practice as reasons for his academic advancement. Yea well, underneath that labcoat I'm still a paranoid, self-deluded star gazing geek with grand ambition =p. I'm Chinese ok, so I have to live up to the Confucian Scholar stereotype reciting all those theories and formulas plus getting good grades in maths and science. Point is I'm a person who needs change and I think Dr Johnson is pretty spot on , so thats why I'm here. Oh yea but Astrology thats an interesting subject, so much argument over the years on its authenticity. It's a hit with the girls(Yea all you buayas out there better learn it) and a lot of people fall into the described traits because personality by nature is a rather complex and dynamic set of characteristics or people can be possibly affected by Confirmation Bias. In fact my profile from Herman's Brain Dominance (Blue-Green) has parts which are in direct contrast with my astrological profile. Funny stuff =) so I ask , Can I be a controlled impulsive person?