Thursday, August 2, 2007

Its Frickin' Freezing in here, Mr Bigglesworth!

As Dr Evil said to his bald kitty when he was stuck in the cryogenic chamber of his escape rocket:"Its fricking freezing in here, Mr Bigglesworth!". The temperature now in Sydney is a mere 10 degrees Celsius, thanks to the rain which has been pouring down periodically since the morning . Sheesh! Had to wind up the heater to keep warm brrrr...... All that mashed potato(I threw a glob of margarine in there) and fried chicken(with skin!) didn't manage to warm me either. I guess its time to hit the bottle! Time to take to the streets and scout for liqour.

I'm actually pretty pissed with the weather, it spoilt my plan of doing laundry today. Somehow whenever I'm in the mood for washing it's either cloudy or raining. Which sparked a chain of thought in my head: Chinese have long worshiped a myriad of deities that preside over nature and things that transpire in our lives(eg Lottery Luck) or over certain geographical locations(eg mountains). Now there happens to be a domestic deity we call Zao Jun in Chinese who happens to have dominion over the Kitchen. I wonder if his powers extended over to laundry, because if it does I better start offering some joss sticks. Need more Laundromatic Luck!